Friday, August 10, 2007

From A Distance

Good night last night. Rain held off, got to catch up with the peeps, and some solid tuneage was pumped out by Ralph Stanley, City & Colour and Nanci Griffith. I also got to partake in my favorite activity, which is taking skyline pictures of the city of Edmonton. I'm going to whisper sweet nothings to the sky today so that the rain holds off again. Sky, baby, you look so beautiful today. Let daddy take care of you, sugar. Save your tears for another day.



Not a ton of pictures otherwise. Totally forgot, to be honest. But no worries! Blue Rodeo tonight. Can I get a, "f***k yeah!"*



Ooh, and I just realized last night that James Hunter is playing the mainstage Saturday night. He's fantastic. Don't know how I missed his name, to be honest. But he's gonna rock me like a hurricane. A succulent, blue-eyed soul hurricane, that is.





Let's get 'er going.

*Edited for old people who don't like swear words.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you that f**k yeah! Also, I checked the hour-by-hour forecast for the next 12-16 hours and it looks like yesterday's prediction of "heavy rain" all day has been downgraded to "light rain" all day, ending around 6pm. So keep those sweet nothings coming - they seem to be working!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My second comment seems to have been lost... I am planning to park my yellow rubber ass at Stage 1 for the duration tonight - looks like a couple of good shows!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger T. said...

I love you guys. The fact that I discovered this blog by reading Andy's hockey blog makes me love you even more....

Keep it up folks! Glad you had an ok time at the festival - looking forward to reading about the rest of your weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home