Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Goodnight Irene

Some highlights from Sunday night's After-Fest Jam Session, in glorious Technicolor:

Van and Nate practice some dance moves.

Aaron and Tim play, while I pretend to.

The Solitary Man. Nate refused to sit with us all night.

Heather plays while Aaron watches, captivated.

Oh look, my name is Tim, and I'm a multi-instrumentalist. Watch me play the fiddle!

Tim and Aaron both got lucky at the end of the night. Normally, I'd be jealous, but it appears they got lucky with each other.

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Ref said...

I assume that you weren't evicted...no noise complaints?

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like it was fun. Boo to having to work at 7am.

Although, this was my first Folk Fest... but now I know the way to do things. Considering I have learned from the best, I know a bit about how the hill is run and how to prepare for Folk Fest. I will definitely not be working at 7am the Monday after Folk Fest next year.

Already looking forward to it...

The Newbie.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so mad I missed this. I could've made a camwich with Tim and Aaron. We'd better have another jam sesh before I leave!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Um, you crept in on Tim, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home