Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shows on the Horizon

Well since I continue to log in to see everyone's debreif and Andy and I are the only ones who have, I feel like I should throw some dates out for people. I would like to see more contributors so more people can write about their weekend experiences. Thanks for adding a comment Sarah...I am glad that you enjoyed your first fest.

Things to mark down....
Sept 10th: Bedouin Soundclash : Dinwoodie (Doors @ 7)
Sept 16th: Wailin' Jennys Horowitz (Doors @ 7)

Soakin' up the last days of summer
Heather

5 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Wallin' Jennys Horrowitz? I've never heard of that band. Three things:

a) It's "Wailin'"

b) It's "Wailin' Jennys" at the Horowitz

c) How do YOU not know how to spell "Horowitz"?

:)

We should also add that Matt Costa is at the Power Plant on September 7th. He will be yummy.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger The Ref said...

I am shocked that you had a two day hangover....HA! (ok not really) I will let you off the hook this time about the post...mostly I just like reading everyone's updates....I promise I won't even correct your spelling!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Van, do you even read Sports Matters? I rarely, if ever, say 'stay tuned' in regards to upcoming posts I never finish on time. It's normally something like 'look for this tomorrow', or 'I'll post more on this subject later'. If you're going to try and burn me, at least get your Abboud nomenclature correct.

On another note, it's incredibly confusing for me to see the initials 'FF' used in reference to something that isn't fantasy football.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

It's incredibly confusing to me if it isn't related to the Fantastic Four.

Because I'm in the mood...Carpe Diem muthafuckers!!!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Wow. I don't even remember writing that. Abboud had to tell me today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home