Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hasn't Hit Me Yet

Another quintessential Canadian video. Don't it look romantic? Except we all know they probably froze their asses off shooting it.


Ditto for this one.


If this doesn't send shivers up your spine, you are dead inside. Dead!


Here's someone's recording from this year's FF show. The band is playing the first single, "C'mon," off their next album Small Miracles, which hits stores September 25th. I actually prefer the song off the new album that Greg played, which I believe was/is called "Small Miracles."



***Bonus***

A bit of the Jim Cuddy Dance, in the Jim Cuddy pants. And watch for the glass breaking shot. Noo! Not the glass!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Pat H said...

Hey Andy,

I linked here originally from your hockey blog. I'm kind of relieved to know there's another heterosexual male out there who nonetheless maintains a man-crush on Jim Cuddy.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

I certainly do, Pat. I like to refer to such crushes as "non-sexual crushes," but I'm not even sure it's non-sexual in this instance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home