Monday, April 03, 2006

March Playlist

I used to do this on my old blog, and since my new baby isn't up and running yet, I thought I would throw it up here. Sure, it's not folk music, but it's music, right?

And before anyone challenges my Bell Biv Devoe choice, watch this. Now try and second-guess me, sucka!

I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor- Arctic Monkeys
Seven Nation Army-Audioslave
Runaway-Bon Jovi
Dirty Harry-Gorillaz
Definition-Black Star
Bedda At Home-Jill Scott
Used to Love U-John Legend
Poison-Bell Biv Devoe
Easy Way To Cry-David Gray
Call on Me-Eric Prydz
Smile Like You Mean It-David Gray
40 Years-Counting Crows
Tear You Apart-She Wants Revenge
The Widow-The Mars Volta
Tessie-Dropkick Murphys
Tessie-Harry Macdonough
Asshole-Dennis Leary
Lazy Sunday-Chris Parnell & Andy Samberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home