Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hot Hot Hot

The best show of Saturday afternoon was the Blues Jam at 3 on Stage 6. Harry Manx, Jim Byrnes, Roy Rogers & Norton Buffalo, as well as Amos Lee put on a fantastic show. Lee looked a little lost playing with all the blues musicians, but you could hear an audible gasp in the crowd when people first heard his voice. I am always a sucker for the blues sessions at the Folk Fest, and this year was no exception. I try to diversify,but I can't get away from it.







By 5 p.m., I was burnt out. A few of us decided to head back to Hill Nanny's parent's condo (that is a mouthful) to have a swim in the pool. It was so nice and refreshing. Little did we know, however, that there was no need. Mother Nature was about to hand us a big dose of cold water.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Ref said...

I think that was Mother Nature's way of giving you all a red card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home