Saturday, August 06, 2005

Friday Shots






Because it is almost 1:30 a.m., and we have to be back on The Hill early tomorrow, I am just going to throw in a bunch of shots without writing much of anything. Probably best that way. I wonder if they have wireless on The Hill? That would be awesome. I could do this from there.

Anyways, a great night. Steve Earle rocked, as per usual, and both Lila Downs and Shooglenifty were very good. The sessions I saw were so-so. I am hoping for some good ones on Saturday.

The other highlight was TWO Mom-to-be's on the tarp. That is a first for this boy, anwyays. I am sure Ref and Nanny have some stories about the 26 mothers they sat on a tarp with in the rain soaked year of blah, blah, blah...

I am so getting a yellow card tomorrow. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger The Ref said...

thought about distributing a card for the comment....couldn't because I laughed when I read it....mind you I also laughed at Randy's blanket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home