Friday, August 06, 2004

Day One Thoughts

A great night.....
It is funny I don't think there ever has been a bad day on the hill but I always find something about the Thursday of Folk Fest. There is little to no coordination that takes place leading up to Folk Fest and by the end of the night, all the people who should be on the tarp are there. The Core. Sort of an eclectic group of people who for one weekend become like a family. We all have our roles (See names...they give a pretty good indication) and it just fits.

Things that I am thankful for:
  • The Disk Diva being able to read the night sky....no rain on this princess!
  • The Tarp Mom and Dad being my mom and dad.
  • Snack run by Andy and Shaemus:yummmm......gummy bears.
  • Sweet Trad with Ed and Randy.
  • Rodney Crowell and the Dixie Hummingbirds (Fav Acts of the Night).

I am ready for another great day.

The Ref

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home